Translate

20 February 2014

Ego intact (ut-oh)!

Can anyone tell me how to get the blog to record the local time when I update? It records Việt Nam time and it's still Wednesday evening here in Olympia...

Finally got a look at the MRI this morning...

As I said previously, I've thought for the past two months that a few old muscles in my back took me off the bike. Spinal damage is a lot more acceptable to my ego... 
Every medical professional to whom I've showed this winced.  My doc saw it before I did, so I missed his reaction.

My goal is still to have both the meniscus and the vertebrae repaired by the end of the month so that I can continue planning my return trip... which may or may not include a motorcycle adventure outside of daily Ho Chi Minh/Hà Nội traffic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment